28 Şubat 2011 Pazartesi

paradox

Nowadays paradox is my favorite word. It  complately explains my feelings. Do you know what 'paradox' means? it means contrast - confusion..ı can't decide which option suitable,logical for my life..sometimes I want everything, sometimes I want nothing..Everything has a logical part for me.I can't have strong feelings or decision..it always depends on my psychological situation. last a few months I am in this mood until two days ago..I've met somebody who I'm waiting/looking for..finally ı feel better..ı hope ı will achieve my decision and my life will has a plan,it will be regular=) today; monday I couldn't came to school becouse of this busy weekend, but I promise this is the last time ı was irresponsible..
I hope...;)

1 yorum:

  1. I agree that paradox is indeed a super word. Similar to this is dichotomy, and oxymoron. They both show an apparent opposite idea. Check them out they maybe entertaining for you. I hope that you are feeling better this week and ready for the challenges ahead. PLans for the future are of course very good, as long as we put as much effort as qwe can into any subject I think that the result in terms of working toward a plan are less important. I know that my plans have changed very much since I started University, and sometimes in very unexpected and exciting ways.

    YanıtlaSil

About