9 Mart 2011 Çarşamba

reflecting learning


today we learnt sth abouth 'reflecting learning'..ı want to share my ideas about one part of reflective learning is,feelings..can we find a way of changing negative feelings when we are in 
         _a classroom activity that it is particularly enjoyable or useful
         _in a classroom activity which we dislike
         _an aspect of English or the IELTS exam that we are concerned about.

_ In the first situation, ı try to make it better what it possible..if ı find this activity particularly enjoyable or useful, it 
must works for me and it should be beneficial..ı should say ı can do it.

_ for second situation, if ı particularly dislike this activity,on the other hand(also) I particularly like some parts..it is good reason to change my feelings to positive.To be optimist works in this time. We try to see full part of glass=)

_ last one, ı should make me believe it is necessary for my education and maybe it effect to me to study.

1 yorum:

  1. Patience is something that is very difficult for University students. The rest of the world moves so quickly all around us and then they are stuck in school learning things in the right way which means slowly so that it is remembered. All the time the goal which is still 4 years or more away must be kept in focus. You are so very right that optimism is essential in this process because it is hard to see how all the small steps or goals reached can be added together to make the goal a reality. This reflecting idea is good in all parts of our life. I use when I consider my actions with friends and family, and I use it after I have taught all of you a lesson. I ask myself, what did they learn? what can they use in the future? Keep asking the questions and I think that you see their value at some point and yes the glass should be half full, it is so much more sensible to be positive about things though sometimes very difficult with all the negative stories in the media and other influences.

    YanıtlaSil

About